Job Openings in the Solid Waste Field
||Castle Environmental Svcs
||Centura Health, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Provide leadership to all areas of the Environmental Services Department, including housekeeping, linen, waste, pest control, infection control, room set up, plant care, holiday decorating, recycling, bio-hazard waste, hazardous waste manifests and purchasing services for the entire hospital and clinics.
- Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
- Provides leadership to department in conjunction with the Director.
- Arranges optimum staffing.
- Provides work organization and administrative support to work unit.
- Provides quality control support to work unit.
- Plans and implements.
- Provides training support and appropriate development. Provides manual labor contribution when necessary.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
Required Experience: 2 years in Healthcare Environmental Services Management. Fully knowledgeable and capable of providing leadership and/or skilled support contribution to a Healthcare Environmental Services Program.
||Wyoming or Colorado
Trihydro Corporation, a growing Engineering and Environmental consulting firm has an opening for an experienced Solid Waste Engineer in our Wyoming or Colorado office locations. We are looking for a technical expert with effective communication skills to take a leadership role in the ongoing expansion of our solid waste program.
Applicants must have a BS in Civil, Geotechnical, or Environmental Engineering. Applicants must have at least 10 years of solid waste experience, including engineered containment systems, and have a Professional Certification. Experience with CADD or GIS is a plus. Applicants must have a clean driving record, good technical writing and Microsoft Office skills, and a commitment to safe operations.
Duties will include solid waste landfill design, permitting construction, environmental remediation, groundwater quality assessment, technical report writing, and project management on a variety of projects.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including bonuses. Apply at www.trihydro.com with application, resume, and letter of interest. Trihydro is an AA/EEO employer.
Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc.
Ground Water Sampling, Monitoring & Remediation Equipment
Ronald D. Resseguie,
Weaver Boos Consultants, LLC
John Briest, P.E.,
Senior Project Manager
Aquaterra Environmental Solutions, Inc.
Professional Engineers and Consultants