Congratulations to our 2013 Truck, Mechanics and Equipment Operator Road-E-O Winners!
Overall Truck Driving Champion, Andrew Stuart from the City of Loveland
Overall Champion: Andrew Stuart, City of Loveland
- Automated Side Loader:
- 1st - Ray Chavez, City of Denver
- 2nd - Larry Bettale III, City of Denver
- 3rd - Joel Esquibel, City of Denver
- Front Loader:
- 1st - Larry Bettale, City of Denver
- 2nd - Gary Smith, Alpine Waste & Recycling
- 3rd - Rodney Fresquez, City of Denver
- 1st - Mark Wilson, Alpine Waste & Recycling
- 2nd - Ray Jones, Waste Connections
- 3rd - Jason Simms, Alpine Waste & Recycling
- Rear Loader:
- 1st - Andrew Stuart, City of Loveland
- 2nd - Todd Garrison, Alpine Waste & Recycling
- 3rd - Chad Howard, Alpine Waste & Recycling
- Tractor Trailer:
- 1st - Randy Blazon, City of Denver
- 2nd - Mark Rodriguez, City of Denver
- 1st - Jeremy Groves, Alpine Waste & Recycling
- 2nd - Mark Clutter, Larimer County
- 3rd - Jose Gonzales, Waste Connections
- 1st - Warren Miller, City of Loveland
- 2nd - Donnie Cruz, City of Denver
- 3rd - Randy Romero, City of Denver
Thank You Event Sponsors For Your Generous Support:
Bronze & "In-Kind" Level
Thank you to all event competitors, sponsors and volunteers that helped to make this a successful event.
Optimizing resources: water, air, earth
Steve Wampler, P.G., P.E.
Cathryn Stewart, P.G.
Weaver Boos Consultants, LLC
John Briest, P.E.,
Senior Project Manager
Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc.
Ground Water Sampling, Monitoring & Remediation Equipment
Ronald D. Resseguie,